Subject: RE: [Leica] adams the myth - Yeth?
From: "Mueller, Rob" <rob.mueller@eds.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 15:56:59 -0500

this is interesting. But I think it is wrong. His assistants were numerous,
to be sure, but they didn't 'do' the printing. they may have dragged it
through the chemicals, they may have set up the enlarger. they may have
spotted the prints and matted them. But what one assistant says is that AA
always sat at the enlarger.

Rob Mueller
Studies in Black and White
www.studiesinblackandwhite.com