Subject: [Leica] ? what the?
From: Kent Jon Peters <KPETERS@huntel.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 15:45:55 -0800

B. D. Colen wrote:

> [...]
Why don't you just state your 'hidden meaning' in this message?  What
are you specifically asking.  People might find collecting  WWII, German
or American; confederate or union; Roman etc artifacts just for their
uniqueness and value.  Are you presupposing that because one collects
nazi artifacts that we harbour anti-jewish sentiments?  What is your
point?  If you want to be a complete pragmatist, collect them for their
intrinsic resale potential alone.  Kpeters