Subject: RE: [Leica] Just for the hell of it
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 07:43:58 -0800

OK.  What's a raisin eater?

- -----Original Message-----
From: Ted Grant [mailto:tedgrant@islandnet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 1999 8:11 PM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

David Labovitz wrote:

>I knew it!  Another raisin eater.  They'll carry you through anything.>>>>

Hi Dave,

Yep been eating and carrying them in camera bags, photo vests for years.
They're the greatest survival food you can have. Hell they're the only
thing you can keep in a camera bag for three months without them trying to
escape! And still taste great!

I buy in bulk, put them in a freezer bag and they have been my only food
for a couple of days in the past. The "couple of days" weren't planned, but
we were damn lucky I had "planned raisins!"

The photographers whom I've worked with at the Olympics over the years
always said, "Well we know Ted will have two things. Leicas and raisins!"
It's a hell of an international image, passing bags of raisins along the
photog line waiting for the athletes to get their act ready.:)

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant