Subject: [Leica] Great things come in small packages
From: Lutz Konermann <lutzkonermann@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 06:12:44 -0500

- ---------------- Begin Forwarded Message ----------------
Date:        99/11/23 12:21 Uhr
From:        Byron Wijayawardena, Byron.Wijayawardena@brunel.ac.uk
To:          lutzkonermann@compuserve.com

Hello Lutz,

Many thanks for the swift arrival of the SLING, couldn't believe how
simple it was, I attached mine to the neck strap after a while, it sure
is a tight fit. I had to photograph an art exhibition last night and it
was quite reassuring to feel you didn't have to worry about dropping my
Leica, especially as I was juggling two cameras. I have a GMP grip on my
Leica as well, with the sling on as well it feels like the Leica is a
part of my hand. What's really useful is that I can take the GMP grip
off and have a lightweight secure carrying system.

Great things come in small packages.

Many Thanks

Byron.

- ----------------- End Forwarded Message -----------------