Subject: Re: [Leica] Good places in NYC
From: "Ken Iisaka" <kiisaka@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 09:51:33 -0800

> Hello,
> I live in Japan and will visit NYC this weekend. I was impressed with
William Klein's photos on NYC and hope to take close up photos of Newyorker
with wide angle lens(I bought Snapshot Skopar 25/4 today). But it's my 1st
travel to NYC and don't know about this city well. Especially I hope to take
photos of people who is in demonstration(political, racial,sexual,
etc....though it may be imitation of Klein...). Would you recommend me
> any good place to take such photos in NYC?

It's not like there is a demonstration in NYC everyday.  For such shots, try
San Francisco, where some group of people who don't like someone else is
demonstrating almost everyday.

> And I want to buy used photobooks as my souvenir. Do you know any good
used bookstore?

Strand, on Broadway at 12th.

> Best Regards,
> Samuraiboy from Japan