Subject: [Leica] How many Leica users are there?
From: Bill Erfurth <m6rf@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 11:02:09 -0800 (PST)

Hi gang,

Happy turkey day.

How many Leica owners are there?  I received an e-mail
about this last week and I found the question quite
interesting.  Does anyone know:

1) How many screw mount, M, and SLR bodies Leica has
produced?

2) How many Leica USERS are there?

3) How many COLLECTORS are there?

4) How many Leica OWNERS are there?  You know, guys
like my lawyer, who has a Leica buy never uses it and
is not a collector.

I am sure someone has gathered these figures, but I
never recall seeing them.

Bill