Subject: Re: [Leica] Friday FS 11/26/99
From: Stephen <cameras@jetlink.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 09:05:28 -0800

New Cosina made Voigtlander

35/1.7 Aspherical  $750  chrome
50/1.5 Aspherical $750  chrome
75/2.5  $450 chrome

35 & 75 brightline Viewfinders $200 each.  these are really nice
finders, at least comparable with Leica

pics of lenses and viewfinders are on my site at
http://cameraquest.com/voigtbl.htm

the rangefinder coupled 35/50/75 are styled much like Leitz products of
the 1950's.  included with the boxed lenses are the caps and lens
shades.   While the 15 and 25 Voigtlanders sell with the finders
included, the longer lenses do not.

expected to arrive next week are the new LED clip on meters knob wind
Leicas etc,  at $200 each, and a IIIf double accessory shoe at $75. I've
been told the double shoe is not a hot shoe.

please email me privately if you have questions.

Stephen Gandy