Subject: [Leica] Re: Johnny's sprocket hole marks
From: wvl <wvl@marinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 13:35:49 -0800

Johnny, it is good to run into you again. Thanks again for the detailed
info you gave me some years ago about adjusting the af on the old
Focomat 1. ( I picked up an early Valloy also, the fun goes on..)

I agree the problem is sprocket hole related. I have never seen this
problem on my own film. I use Patterson plastic tanks and reels and
usually agitate continiously on a roller motor. However, I never saw the
problem using manual agitation or any combination of chemistry. Have you
tried Patterson reels?

Thanks for the nice website!

Bill Lawlor