Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Off to Bali & Amsterdam
From: "Jerry S. Justianto" <jsjm6@cbn.net.id>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 23:39:43 +0700

Leon,
Bali is one of the safest place for photographing.
Once you arrive in the hotel (4-5 stars hotel) they used to give guidence on
the customary culture in Bali like you are not pleasant to put your arms on
child's head etc.
Kintamani, Ubud, Kuta are always a favorite place to shoot pictures.

Regards,
Jerry