Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: Re: Re: 75/1.4 Summilux-M
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 11:56:36 -0800

I'm not sure why I'm answering this, but... you've never ever heard that
from me. When I worked as a commercial photographer for Bill Herbert
Photography, San Jose, CA, (1963/64) his 35mm system was an M2, 35/50/90
and Visoflex. This was the only 35mm camera set-up I used for over two
years. The only cameras I personally owned at that time was a Hasselblad
and a Graphic View II. Bill had the M2 system, an 8x10 Deardorf and
reducing back, and a Crown Graphic.

I guess I'm wondering, if the Viso is so good, and nothing since has even
come close to being as good, why did they stop making them?

Jim