Subject: re: [Leica] revised site
From: Art Leyenberger <art@interactive.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 10:16:54 -0500

Gary Elshaw wrote...
<<<The idea was to have a site to go and look at for the Leica Novice,
mainly due to the confusion i had about things when i first started
http://elshaw.tripod.com/photointro.html

thank you Gary. As I Leica newbie, I've learned much already from following
the links provided
on your page. I encourage other Leica newbies, or anyone else, interested
in Leica info to check out these links.
I've only been on the LUG a week or so and already have been amazed and
much appreciative of the friendly
atmospehere and willingness to answer questions, provide info, and in
general, the high level of discourse.
.....Art
"Learning about Lecias" in New Jersey