Subject: Re: [Leica] 90 APO
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 21:30:52 EST

<<  Can you elaborate on the Leica production issue of the 90 APO?
    I placed an order without being aware of any quality issue. >>

I know of no specific or general issue.  I heard that they were having delays
in getting production up to speed.  I generally hesitate to buy new products
(cars, cameras etc) until the company has production kinks worked out.  I
would think that this is not a problem with Leica, but I am more interested
in the availablity issue.  The more there are, the better the chance for some
discount from list price.

Tom Shea