Subject: [Leica] Lens cap in pocket research
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 06:22:53 +0000

>>>I think this put your lens cap in your pocket thread is a major
revelation!
I can't wait do try it!<<<

Mark,
The rest of your questions demand careful study. Let's not jump to any
conclusions about this. We must be careful to keep our testing
objective. A lens cap in a pocket might seem like a trivial thing, but
you know what happens if you get dirt on that lens...some Canadian guy
on your front steps waving underpants around, alarming the wife, kids,
and neighbors....

(apologies to Ted!)

- --Mike