Subject: RE: [Leica] 90 APO (and squishy focusing rings)
From: Rob Schneider-Laura Tully <robslaurat@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 13:03:35 -0500

Jim,

LONG, POINTLESS THREAD ALERT!

I have a new 90 Summicron-R that does the same thing -- too much
pressure on the focusing ring and it binds.  The really interesting
aspect is that it is worse when the camera is held in Portrait mode
(shutter button up).  After the holidays it's going back to Leica NJ
for a checkup.  Until then, I'm enjoying using it too much.

Rob Schneider