Subject: RE: RE: [Leica] God, no Canon vs. Nikon...
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 14:14:12 -0800

Yes, do you?

- -----Original Message-----
From: Greg.Chappell@bankofamerica.com
[mailto:Greg.Chappell@bankofamerica.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 1999 12:54 PM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

Do you guys use Leicas?

- -----Original Message-----
From: B. D. Colen [mailto:bdcolen@earthlink.net]
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 1999 9:17 AM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

Not to get into whether Canon is better than Nikon or Nikon is better than
Canon, I suspect that the present sales advantage to Canon has more to do
with the fact that Canon supports pros better than Nikon does, and Canon hit
the market well before Nikon with what was a superior AF pro camera - EOS v
F4 and N90. Now that so many PJs are so heavily invested in Canon, it's
going to take some real doing for Nikon to take back the larger market
share.

(And this thread is indeed more closely related to Leicas and Leica use than
threads on World War I British bravery, what an SS member was or wasn't, or,
for that matter, the merits of various single malt Scotches. ;-))