Subject: Re: [Leica] God, no Canon vs. Nikon...
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 21:17:34 -0800

Hello Kurt:

Most of the people writing seem to have a long time pattern of communicating
and get off on some threads for entertainment.   I am fairly recent in
rejoining the LUG having left earlier due to the high volume of mail and the
off topic discussion.

However, as an amatuer photographer who has a love affair with Leicas and
Rolleis due to their precision, I have stayed with it this time and find I
get useful operating information, good maintenance and repair suggestions
and good observations as to the performance of the equipment and films.
Rarely a readout session goes by that I don't learn something of value.

Hopefully, you will to.

Best regards,
Roland Smith