Subject: [Leica] Desperately seeking enlarger recommendation
From: "Gareth Jolly" <garethjolly@bigpond.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 22:41:07 +1100

And lens actually.

I'm looking for a lower middle level enlarger and lens, mainly to print
35mm, although I would also like the option to print 6x6.  I would like to
print 35mm to around 12" x 16".  While my heart is with a Focomat, I'm not
quite sure it will fit my budget.  Anyone have any recommends?  The main
enlarger brands locally available seem to be LPL, Meopta and Durst.

Thanks
Gareth Jolly