Subject: Re: [Leica] God, no Canon vs. Nikon...
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 09:41:07 -0400

>Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 15:53:50 -0500
>From: Greg.Chappell@bankofamerica.com
>Subject: RE: RE: [Leica] God, no Canon vs. Nikon...
>
>Do you guys use Leicas?

Hehehehehehehehe-

I use a Canon A2 with a Canon to Leica 'R' lens adapter. Shoot the 60
Elmarit Macro, the 90 Elmarit and 135 Elmarit 'R' lenses. True the auto
focus sucks with these lenses, but I kind of have the best of both
worlds....
BTW, I don't believe one can use Leica SLR lenses on a Nikon- the mount is
too narrow for an adapter!!

happily shooting an M6/ Tower (nicca) 5L/ Canon 7/ Voigtlander Vito III/
Olympus XA (guess I like rangefinders, huh?)- and a Canon A2 with some USM
zooms and the "lovely Leica glass"

Bob Keene