Subject: [Leica] Re: (Leica) filter replacement
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 09:10:58 -0700

Sorry for the late response but here is what I found in the archives. You,
and any one else, can search them at:
http://lq.corenetworks.com/lq/search.html?ln=leicausers
 I also called Leica Canada but they do not carry repair parts for the 13352
(or any other) polarizing filter. . Mine is seperated just slightly at the
edge so I am going to wait a while first. Good luck.

John Collier

original message and archive response