Subject: Re: [Leica] Visoflex
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 20:15:55 -0500

Gary:
Interesting page on the Visoflex.  Looking forward to reading the rest.  Am
I correct that the Visos II and III are thinner than the first models?  Or
did the reduced focal distance happen between II and III?

I have an old Viso copy in LTM made by Accura.  It seems to be one of the
fat ones.  I never did much with it besides some extreme closeups.  Do you
know anything about these?

Mike D