Subject: [Leica]Leica photos and Mike Johnson special!
From: "Dan S" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 02:08:46 GMT

Here's another puff up for the Leica Users Community!

I encourage you all to take a look at the many shots posted by folks on this
very list!  There are some really excellent shots, well worth your time, and
mine are there too!!

I have just updated some of the shots in my own album, and if anyone is
interested in old LTM or (god forbid) Leica P&S there are some shots that
may interest you.  Also included are photos taken with R and M cameras and a
special shot included just for Mike Johnson! Mike, I know you love those
FLOWER SHOTS, and you won't be disappointed!

For those of us not technically able to have a web page of our own I
encourage you to post and share some of your own photos.  If you are worried
about copyright just post some stuff that you wouldn't cry over if you
lost:)

The address is:http://communities.msn.com/Leicausers/homepage

Best Wishes
Dan States