Subject: Re: [Leica] A2 & Leica R lenses
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 09:18:47 -0400

Well gang,

here's where I get abit embarrassed: I get confused with some of these
terms... yes, I'm a photographer, but:

"auto stopdown" "stoppping down manually"

Let me say this: with the Leaica to Canon adapter I set my aperture on the
lens; with the camera in 'P' or 'A' (aperture priority) the camera will
automatically adjust shutter speed (the metering in the Canon is very good,
as the chromes I shot bear out- seems to default to center weighted
metering pattern). I can also use it in metered manual.

With the lens aperture down to f8, the viewfinder is abit dim....

Bob Keene