Subject: [Leica] Friday For Sale Leica 400mm 2.8 APO-Telyt
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 15:06:18 -0400

I have for sale my near mint Leica 400mm 2.8 APO-Telyt.  I am now back at
school for a mid life career change and really cannot afford the luxury of
this lens.  The lens is in near mint condition.  It is model 11260 which is
the version prior to the modular.  It is lighter than the modular lens and
focuses closer.  The glass is perfect and the body is near mint.  It comes
with the aluminum shipping case, shoulder strap, and the original cardboard
box.  I want $6900 USD for it with the matched 1.4 APO extender.

If you look on my web site, most of the sports pictures were taken with
this lens.  A picture that shows its great colour is at:

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/images/RNSYS/Wandrain-1.jpg

All the pictures on my sailing page were taken with this lens.

The pictures on this page with the red gate and the slalom racers were
taken with the 400mm at F4.

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/snowboard_racing.htm

This one was as well:

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/images/peggys-cove-light-sunset.jpg

For some pretty girls shot at near the close focus limit of this lens, look
at this page:

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/Misc.htm

I will pay for shipping via Air Canada Cargo to any International Airport
in the world that they fly to.  If I got it to Air Canada tomorrow, you
would probably have it by Wednesday most places in the world.  If you have
an airport to ship it to, I can check out to see if they go there.  I will
also ship via UPS or other couriers, but the buyer will have to pay shipping.

Regards,

Robert