Subject: Re: [Leica] OT - Apple comments
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 16:24:42 -0800

Greg Locke wrote:

> What do computers mean to me? A necessary business expense and tax right
> off... ...that is there ONLY worth.

Now Greg, just how many people in St. John's can you argue about Leicas
with????  Or the myriad of other subjects discussed here.   See, the computer
has value beyond dollhouses.  Really!  And if you weren't sitting there
reading this, you'd be down at the pub tipping one ba---well, wait a minute,
now maybe we should get rid of these things and all meet at the pub.
'course, we'll be back to bickering over which pub.

donal
(who writes off internet access and both Mac and PC expenses, but only
resents the PC ones.)
- --
Donal Philby
San Diego