Subject: Re: [Leica] Minorities
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 1999 12:12:47 -0500

At 04:09 PM 12/3/99 +0000, you wrote:

>Actually, Tina, I know your work, so I count you an ARTIST, not a mere
>"commercial pro."
>
>Other than that, I take your point.
>
><s>
>
>--Mike

Gosh (blushing), thanks, Mike.  I live for the documentary work I do, but
it is a labor of love.  So far, I haven't found a way to make it pay for
itself, so the crass commercial stuff (with M's) is paying for what I
really want to do.

Last week, I was photographing a chemical plant for a brochure.  The plant
manager said, "You can't take photos in the plant.  Your flash might ignite
the fumes."  Hah!  Little did he know.........

(If you guys think it's hard being taken seriously with our simple, little
cameras, imagine being a female photographer!  We don't get no respect!)

Leically,

Tina
Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com