Subject: [Leica] More Ted Grant photography.
From: "Noel H. Charchuk" <nhcharch@calcna.ab.ca>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 13:05:21 -0700 (MST)

This week I purchased a book in a used book store. It was titled "Men of
the Saddle - Working Cowboys of Canada"  Our Ted Grant did all the
photography, and the text was written by a famous (in Canada, at least)
writer, Andy Russell.
Mostly in color, but with some B&W, these are very excellent photos of the
true working cowboy. As they are photographed not far from where I live, I
really related to the scenes Ted caught.
When I asked him about equipment and film, Ted replied:
It's all Leica M4 and SL's, Kodachrome 64 and tri-x.  21mm to 560mm.

I would recommend finding this to add to your TG library, if you
appreciate his work. I know I found it listed on many of the book dealers
that subscribe to the ABE book search.

Noel Charchuk