Subject: [Leica] New guy's question about M2
From: leica@kubo.uchicago.edu
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 18:20:31 -0600 (CST)

   Hi everyone:
    I just got my old "new" M2 a couple days ago and became a proud
   owner of Leica M. Now I have a question: the M2 has a manual adjusted
   frame counter. How do I re-zero it when I finish a roll? I tried
   to rotate the ring but it just refused to move after 4-5 ticks.
   I also got a summaron 35/3.5 and elmar 50/2.8. I am still waiting for
   the result back from the lab. Quite exiciting!!!

Min-yi Shen