Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 meter
From: "m04azs00" <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 11:04:56 -0000

Like Nathan, I can confirm that I get a very high percentage of correctly
exposed slides etc. with the meter in the M6.   I am an M6 and M4-P user and
can confirm that the two are identical in use.   The internal meter of the
M6 is certainly more convenient but is also more fooled by certain subjects
such as a bright spot in the centre of the image area.   I have however
found it surprisingly accurate with backlit subjects, although I always have
a hand-held meter in the case.

Gerry (UK)