Subject: [Leica] Off topic: England vacation plans/ Contax group
From: "KPETERS" <KPETERS@huntel.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 16:47:42 -0600

- ------=_NextPart_000_005F_01BF3F40.72B6C260

Dear Leica friends,  I am hoping to go to England this spring for a =
photo trip and have a couple questions about 'European' vacations for a =
starter!  I've never been there before and want to make the right =
choice!  Would you suggest a 'tour' or would you just go "on your =
own"!??  We're trying to debate if a tour would be easier as it would =
all be planned out?  Any bad experiences with European tours in general? =
 Any experience with buying airline ticketets to England over the =
internet?  Any ideas would be helpful, and I know you are all a worldly =
bunch!!  I'm selling my IIIf (ends on ebay in 4 hours!) in hopes of =
buying an M6 prior to going (time to get a viewfinder that I can see =
through comfortably!    Anyways,  thanks ahead of time.  You are a swell =
bunch of folks and I shudder to think what I would do without my =
"family" of leicavolk!

Also, unrelated to Leica.  does anyone have the address to subscribe to =
a good contax (G1/G2) users group (like this wonderful LUG!)???   =20

Thanks to all and have a great day!  Kpeters

- ------=_NextPart_000_005F_01BF3F40.72B6C260

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Dear Leica friends,&nbsp; I am hoping to go to England this spring =
for a=20
photo trip and have a couple questions about 'European' vacations for a=20
starter!&nbsp; I've never been there before and want to make the right=20
choice!&nbsp; Would you suggest a 'tour' or would you just go &quot;on =
your=20
own&quot;!??&nbsp; We're trying to debate if a tour would be easier as =
it would=20
all be planned out?&nbsp; Any bad experiences with European tours in=20
general?&nbsp; Any experience with buying airline ticketets to England =
over the=20
internet?&nbsp; Any ideas would be helpful, and I know you are all a =
worldly=20
bunch!!&nbsp; I'm selling my IIIf (ends on ebay in 4 hours!) in hopes of =
buying=20
an M6 prior to going (time to get a viewfinder that I can see through=20
comfortably!&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Anyways,&nbsp; thanks ahead of =
time.&nbsp; You=20
are a swell bunch of folks and I shudder to think what I would do =
without my=20
&quot;family&quot; of leicavolk!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Also, unrelated to Leica.&nbsp; does anyone have the address to =
subscribe=20
to a good contax (G1/G2) users group (like this wonderful=20
LUG!)???&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks to all and have a great day!&nbsp; =
Kpeters</DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_005F_01BF3F40.72B6C260--