Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 meter Thanks!
From: "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 15:05:02 -0800

>>It has been agreed upon that Fridays are the day for FS ads to be posted.
I don't know if the policy extends to WTB ads too, but I guess that if
pressed, I would choose to should err one the side of caution.<<

The last time this went through a full-blown discussion, it was generally
agreed that you should post "for sale" ads whenever you want - just identify
them in the subject line.

This is an international list and Friday for one can easily extend into
Thursday or Saturday for others. Also, people were selling elsewhere before
giving LUG members the opportunity to buy because they didn't want to wait
for Fridays.

Selling or Buying is just another Leica-related topic and there shouldn't be
any restriction on when they can go up.

Bryan