Subject: Re: [Leica] Question from a soon-to-be M6 owner.
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 07:58:47 +0100

It is a very worthwhile lens. It is also quite unique and difficult to use well,
because you are dealing with such limited D.O.F. at full aperture. But when you
get it right, the results are worth it.

See more on Erwin's site:

http://www.imx.nl/photosite/leica/m/lenses/pages/l11815e.html

and a couple of examples of pictures taken with it by yours truly:

http://members.tripod.com/belgiangator/bkyard75.JPG
http://members.tripod.com/belgiangator/bmweng.JPG

Nathan

LawsonCL@aol.com wrote:

> Also, I have an opportunity to buy a used 75mm f/1.4 for $1,500.00. Is this a
> worthwhile lens? Sharp? Contrasty? Any opinions will be appreciated.

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium