Subject: Re: [Leica] Summaron 3.5
From: Johnny Deadman <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 09:03:34 +0000

on 5/12/99 8:58 pm, Steve LeHuray at icommag@toad.net wrote:

> Mike,
> I am curious as why you like the Summaron 3.5/35mm? I have one too but
> seldom see any information about it.

I had one of these (with the bug eyes). Nasty lens. Sharp as a pin at f8 but
a horrible look wide open, and the bug eyes make it handle like a pig.

- --
Johnny Deadman

"It is one of the misfortunes of life that one must read thousands of books
only to discover that one need not have read them" - de Quincey