Subject: [Leica] Hexar AE lock
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 08:19:59 +0000

Dear Mike,
There are two AE settings, one with just AE so as you move the camera
with
the shutter switch pressed partially down the speeds continue to change
as
the light changes, the second setting with AE lock, you push the shutter

button down part way, the camera meters and locks in the exposure and
then
you can recompose without the shutter speed changing even if the light
is
different.
Best Regards
Howard.
<<<

Perfect. Thanks, Howard. I'm beginning to suspect that Konica built this
camera just for me...they even left TTL flash off, which is fine with me
since I don't use flash.* Why else would thay have done such a
market-defeating thing, if they weren't specifically trying to please me
exclusively? <gg>

- --Mike

* I should adopt Tedterminology..."twinkie lights."