Subject: Re: [Leica] Wives and Leicas
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 11:42:27 -0800

Ken Wilcox wrote:

>I often see posted here references to hinding the new lens/body from the
>wife to avoid incurring her wrath. It always makes me smile with a _little_
>bit of sympathy.
>
>Today at the Leica Days promo at my dealer I was playing with a new 100mm
>Apo-Elmarit. My wife walked up and told the rep "Order him one" and whipped
>out her plastic. I LOVE this woman. :-)>>>>>>>>>

Ken,

Mine has never been quite that generous, but on occasion she has been quick
with the plastic! But not Leica quick! :) However, she has promised "when
she wins the lottery!" :)  she'll buy me whatever new Leica gear I want! I
thought she was pretty good with that.:) The trick will be to get her to
keep the promise when it happens.:)

Now I just have to wait my time. :)

ted

Ted Grant