Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Your pix
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 13:15:38 -0700

Welcome to the club. My, otherwise delightful wife, gets very annoyed when,
upon picking my toddler son, my trusty M wacks his, son's not M's, head on
the way up. Still this delightful creature, my wife -- though my son is
delightful too and I would be remiss not to mention my equally delightful
daughter, partially developed with a somewhat less than delightful ex-wife
- -- once told me to go out and purchase an M6 with what I thought was very
little provocation! Naturally I, being true to previous postings, bought a
winder instead. So I ended up with a piece of Leicaphernalia and delighted
my, as previously stated delightful, wife to no end! Definately a whine, win
situation

John Collier

Mr. Colen wrote:

>....It drives my wife really nuts, but I'm now at the point where my M even
goes with me to the movies..;-)