Subject: [Leica] Tom's Apo-Telyt
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 19:13:44 +0000

>>>I.E., when you start buying those Nikkor 50 mm lenses for your F100
;-)! <<<

<*sigh*> Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first someone
misperceives....

Actually, it's Nikon's F100, and it's presently boxed up and ready to go
back to them.

However, I'm sure I'll be reading on the internet for years to come that
the Editor of _PHOTO Techniques_  owns a Nikon F100...

Again, I don't. I do have an EL2 in the closet, but I seldom use it.

- --Mike

P.S. Sorry we failed you in regard to the Apo-Telyt, Tom. We'll try to
do better next time...<g>