Subject: [Leica] Question from a soon-to-be M6 owner
From: "Richard V. Le" <rvle@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1999 00:05:20 +0000

I can't be certain it was Sunset, but I think I've heard some negative
things about them. Before you buy I would strongly recommend going to
www.photo.net/photo and check out the reviews of camera shops. All the major
NYC dealers have comments about them. The comments are very informative and
give a general idea about who you're dealing with.

Richard Le