Subject: Re: [Leica] Wives and Leicas
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 22:17:47 -0800

A little over a week ago, my wife and I went to a jewelry show we attend
about twice a year in San Mateo, California.   Our purpose was to purchase a
replacement for a lost turquoise stone and some Christmas shopping.

She stopped to see a customer at one of the booths looking at an emerald and
diamond bracelet.   We saw a similiar one with rubys and diamonds,   rubies
27.7 karats and dimonds 2.5 karats total weight.  Her eyes showed her to be
hypnotised by the design and brillance.

I pulled out my plastic and bought it for her.   For this reason, she does
not criticize my purchase of toys.

Roland Smith