Subject: [Leica] Chordettes
From: Rob Schneider-Laura Tully <robslaurat@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1999 09:11:02 -0500

HOLD ON A MINUTE!

I'm outraged that someone could misrepresent the lyrics of a classic
song by The Chordettes song in such a flagrant and irresponsible
manner.

The actual, correct lyrics from "Mr. Sandman" are:

"Give him a lonely heart like Pagliacci
and lots of wavy hair like Liberace"

(Yes, it's Liberace, not Liberacci, Liberaci, or other such
abominations.)

I know these lyrics to be accurate, as I am listening to the
aforementioned, assaulted and besmirched song as I write.

Sheesh, don't you guys know ANYTHING?!

Rob Schneider