Subject: [Leica] Re:Question from a soon-to-be M6 owner: Warranty
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1999 07:19:49 -0700

Oh yes you do. I sure this post will start a steady flow of anecdotes. The
local dealer up here sells only about 5 to 15 M6s a year with fairly few
troubles. Once they had a camera that did a fair amount of cross country
touring before Leica gave up and replaced the camera. Mechanically fine but
they could not get the meter to work properly.

John Collier