Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG Effect
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1999 15:46:38 -0300

At 02:03 PM 07/12/99 -0500, you wrote:
>1999-12-07-12:56:54 Greg Locke:
>> I'm sure it's because EVERYONE on the LUG rushed right over to have a look
>> and overloaded the server!!  ;^  ....just kidding.
>
>Cool!  We've heard of the Slashdot Effect...  I guess there's now a
>LUG Effect!

The server seems to be resuscitated now, give it another try!

http://www.straylight.ca

thanks,
Greg Locke                           locke@straylight.ca
St. John's, Newfoundland.            http://www.straylight.ca
TOUCHED BY FIRE: doctors without borders in a third world crisis.
McClelland & Stewart Canada.  ISBN#0-7710-5305-3
http://www.straylight.ca/touchedbyfire.htm