Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Wifes and Leicas
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 15:03:46 -0800

I take it you leave out the part about how that APO Macro will capture every
pore, blemish and facial hair in agonizing detail!  (Micro detail and micro
contrast!!)

OTOH, my wife long ago gave up on keeping track of what is new -- We have
kind of a "Don't ask, don't tell" arrangement.  Once she complained about my
hobbies, and I replied that I don't drink, smoke, do drugs or fool around,
and asked whether she really wants me to change my interests.  Now, as long
as she is driving her Jag and the cell phone, gas, electricity, water, phone
and cable work, she doesn't rock the boat!

Tom