Subject: [Leica] High Mag M6 TTL or standard viewfinder
From: LawsonCL@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 23:08:49 EST

I pulled the plug on order for the M6 TTL HM from Sunset Camera. There was
something that went against my grain about the salesdude promising on both
Sun. and Mon. that the order would be shipped at the agreed price on Mon.,
then finding out on Tues. there was no record of the order. Thankfully, no
charge record, either.

So. I have a choice. A real, live, local, duly blessed and consecrated Leica
dealer is hosting Leica Days this weekend. Body prices are reduced by the
current rebates plus an additional 10% off. The M6 TTL HM in stock is spoken
for. However, there is a standard viewfinder M6 TTL looking for a new home.

My question: do you believe the HM offers enough of an advantage to wait an
agonizing five extra days for the dealer's order to be filled?

I ask this because the 75 mm 1.4 I bought from the same dealer now sits,
bodyless, on my coffee table mocking me.

Thanks,

Chris Lawson