Subject: Re: [Leica] How you can make your own website?
From: Mike Gardner <mikeg@neca.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 06:16:26 -0500

I have a web site on-line at my ISP server.  They allot each account holder 5
megabytes of free web space.  My page was designed by one of my sons using Adobe
Page Mill 3.0  Next month, after neglecting this site for months, I'm going to
redesign it with all new images.  If you care to take a look, point your browser
to:
                    http://users.neca.com/mikeg
The site features my railroading photographs.  Some of the photos were made with
Leicas.  Clicking on an image in a thumbnail gallery will take you to a larger
image.
Any comments on or off the list are welcome.

Mike Gardner