Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Leica AF camera
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 12:00:38 -0800

My information is a week old.  Perhaps they have rethought the AF lens
and/or camera.
I hope they have an AF system at Photokina.  I for oone would be stunned.
Leica moves at a glacial pace in a world that moves much faster.  Who knows,
maybe Canon will simply buy them and force the issue.  Now that would be a
tripi wouldn't it.

PK