Subject: [Leica] [Off topic] pub in New Jersey, along Delaware River
From: Arthur Leyenberger <larthurl@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 12:07:43 -0800 (PST)

Sorry to be so obtuse but I feared incurring the wrath
of the "Leica-only" crowd :) with details of British
libations here in the colonies.
So (Still off topic) the place is called The Ship Inn
in Milford, NJ. For directions, send me private email.
We go there every couple of months as it is an hour
drive, but always have great meal and some fine beer.
.....Art