Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica 50mm Summicron-R MINT
From: Rob Schneider-Laura Tully <robslaurat@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 12:02:49 -0500

50mm Summicron-R #2651555, catalog #11228, mint, in box, complete with
plastic bubble, Series VI filter ring, reversing lens hood, front cap,
and E. Leitz warranty card-import certification.  The lens is vintage
1973, but has 3 cams, so meter couples properly with R3 and later
cameras.  Box has been marked "R3" next to serial number.

I wouldn't swear this lens is unused though it sure looks that way.
It has never been used by me.  I have checked it for good working
order (it's perfect), then packed it back in the box.

I'm asking $300, shipped (USPS Priority, insured).  I would prefer a
USPS Money Order or a certified check.  I'll take a personal check,
but it must clear before I'll ship, about 10 days.

If you're in the Boston area, you could pick it up.

Rob Schneider