Subject: [Leica] Have problem - any sugestions
From: TEXWORKER@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 12:24:05 EST

New R8 and I like it.  Took a roll of Kodacolor film the other day of
grand-kids, etc., and gave the roll to mother to have developed.  She doesn't
live in this area and took the roll back home to Midland, Texas.  The
pictures were generally close-up and family gatherings generally filling the
whole frame.

Problem-When the roll came back all the heads that were near the top of the
picture were either cut off or the top of the heads were missing.  I used a
fill flash, although the photographs were taken outside.  Look at the
negatives.  The same part of the heads or the parts of heads were missing.

Immediately, shot another roll, and everything seems OK.  Any ideas??  I have
been taking pictures for 50 years (using Leicas) and to the best of my
knowledge I have never chopped heads off.  Strange.

Clifton