Subject: [Leica] Re: Nikon LS-2000 sample
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 14:36:50 -0700

On 10 Dec 99, Gary D. Whalen wrote, at least in part:

> Pascal
>
>          Shame on you.  Your picture is a cancer to this newsgroup.
>          I see no
> reason for you to post this image here.  I am sure that you could
> have found another image, less distateful, than this one.  I used to
> read your posts and pay attention - now they go into the trash -
> were they will have the appropriate company.

Are we looking at the same picture, Gary? I see no smiley, so I
must assume you mean what you say. What, pray tell, do you find
distasteful about that picture? Good grief! It's an attractive lady
sitting in a warm light situation, beaming at the camera, and fully
clothed!

- --
Roger
Leica Enthusiasts Mailing List