Subject: [Leica] Whalen/Pascal/LS2000
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 12:13:14 EST

Gary:

Sorry I don't agree with your example.  Todays teenage boys and girls have
already seen more on the net  than a naked woman standing in the window.
This may be offensive to you but it will not even get a giggle from todays
teens.  To think differently is certainly being naive.  Also, I would think
it rare if there would be too many "young" teens on the LUG.  With 17 being
the accepted "adult" age I would not be too concerned about it myself.  I
have never seen anything on Pascal's site that would come close to being
offensive.   Pascal is one of the first LUG members to graciously offer his
assistance and time in responding to requests from other members.  Unlike so
many others when someone takes the time to respond to his requests he quickly
expresses his appreciation for the input.  In his opinion the example of the
LS2000 were credible and nothing more was intended.  He has assumed that
other LUGGERS were adults and would accept his examples in the same light
that they were intended.

Bob Bedwell